Lutea incorporates companies in most jurisdictions and administers them. It can provide all usual secretarial services including:
- Maintenance of corporate minutes.
- Regular monitoring of company assets.
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Production of annual accounts.
- Optionally, production of financial statements on a quarterly basis.
- Preparation of tax returns (for UK only).
- Provision of relevant information to the Owner or his or her adviser for taxation purposes.
- Regular board meetings
Lutea may provide the Directors to such companies at its discretion. Lutea will require all activity of the company to be conducted through the Board.
Lutea charges for its administration services on a time basis and not by reference to the value of the company’s assets.
It prefers wherever possible to agree in writing a fixed fee with the owner for its annual administration charge, which it levies annually in advance on 1 January each year.
Because changes in investment policy or unforeseen occurrences may arise from time to time which incur greater time costs than anticipated, Lutea will reserve the right to charge a higher fee if the time costs should exceed the fixed fee.
This will usually be done after discussion with the principal.